I. Refund Policy:
Requests for a refund are accepted by emailing [email protected] within the respective period described below. Please provide all details about the request for a refund based on the scenarios below:
- Prenatal, Postnatal, and Core Restore - Virtual/In-Person Live 6 Week Class
The Company's virtual/in-person live Prenatal, Postnatal, and Core Restore programs are six-week sessions that meet weekly, whether virtually or in-person.
I'm so confident that you're going to love my programs SO MUCH that if you're not completely satisfied after the first week's session, we will refund your money. Refunds will not be offered after the first session, but you can opt to transfer into an online program at any time for no additional charge.
- Mom & Me Menstruation Seminar
The Company's virtual/in-person live Mom and Me Menstruation workshop is scheduled for an afternoon for approximately three hours.
To qualify for a full refund, you must email your cancellation one week in advance of the workshop. All other cancellations are entitled to a 50% refund as you will still receive all the workshop handouts and references OR the opportunity to reschedule for an upcoming workshop if space allows.
- Prenatal, Postnatal, Core Restore, and all Meditation Guides - Online/Digital Products
The Company's Online Course Content is purposely dripped out weekly for six weeks. These are self-guided courses designed to provide each customer with a specific session weekly.
Company's Digital Meditation Guides are available for immediate download.
Since Company offers non-tangible irrevocable digital products, we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished, and access to the course content is sent. As a customer, you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstances can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
Therefore, we DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
A. Product Not As Described: To qualify for a refund, a Customer must email [email protected] and prove that they have completed all the workouts, handouts, and any other content provided from start to finish for the first session. I want this to be a no-risk, no-brainer for our Customers. Please note that in our program, we can see each Customer's progress throughout the course.
B. Non-delivery of the product: Due to some mailing issues of your email provider or your own mail server you might not receive a delivery email from us. We would first suggest checking the spam/junk folder of your email. In the event you are unable to locate the said email, we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted within seven days from the order placing date. Otherwise, the product will be considered received and downloaded;
C. Download and unzipping issues: If a Customer purchased a product that allows them to download but is unable to do so, claims regarding such issues must be submitted within seven days from the date of purchase. If said Customer does not properly contact us during this period, the Customer agrees that we may construe silence as a successful download of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a "download issue" reason;
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility, and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on the incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions, etc.). We don't guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs (including web host), and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
II. Sales Policy
The purchase of all Company's virtual/in-person live events, digital products, pdf downloads, and online course content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
- The Company reserves the right to revise its prices at any time.
- All virtual/in-person live events, digital products, pdf downloads, and online course content are subject to copyright protection. Each virtual/in-person live event, digital products, pdf downloads, and online course content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share, and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person. In some cases, Pilates By Carrie may encrypt, force password, and/or stamp license details (including customer name, address, etc.) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- In the event it is discovered that any Customer copying, distributing, sharing and/or transferring the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person, Company will terminate and suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, This will be considered a breach of these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, the Customer's right to use the service or product will cease immediately.
- All transactions for the purchase of intangible virtual/in-person live events, digital products, pdf downloads, and online course content are made through payment gateways such as PayPal and Stripe that use SSL encryption. These payment gateways are safe and secure for handling all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries, and your details are not stored with Company during this process.
- Payment cards (credit cards or debit cards) are subject to validation checks and authorization by Your card issuer. If we do not receive the required approval, We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of Your Order.
- In case you are not redirected back to our website after purchase, or you do not receive an email from us with a link to the product of your purchase, you can immediately contact us with your transaction details, including the email ID through which the payment was made. We will provide you with your product details, product login, or download link as soon as possible.
- By placing an enrolling or downloading any virtual/in-person live events, digital products, pdf downloads and online course content with Company, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Company for the sale and supply of any virtual/in-person live events, digital products, pdf downloads, and online course content. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
III. Links to Other Websites
The Company may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Company.
The Company has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
IV. Intellectual Property
The site and the data in it are supplied solely for informational use.
Company and its original content (excluding Content provided by You or other users), features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors.
The Company is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States of America and international copyright laws.
The Company's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company.
V. Affiliate Disclaimer
My goal at Company is to empower women through enlightened exercise and education.
Given the time and energy I put into creating blog posts, social media content, recording tutorials, researching products, etc., I feel it is perfectly fine to be compensated for my time and research. I participate and advertise in various affiliate programs that provide an additional source of income.
The products and services that I promote are products and services that I use or will highly recommend. It is of utmost importance that I earn my reader's trust and build on my integrity in the digital marketing industry.
- What is an affiliate link/referral link?
- On occasion, I will utilize an affiliate/referral link. This sometimes means I recommend a product or service, and if you choose to purchase that product or service through my link, I will get a small referral commission. This is at no extra cost to you, but it does help keep me in business so I can provide you great value with all the content I share! I appreciate your support if you feel so inclined.
VI. Content Disclaimer
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the Company. This blog may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics, or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space, or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The Company is compensated to provide an opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. Even though the Company's blog receives compensation for posts or advertisements, she will always give her honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely Pilates by Carrie, Inc. d/b/a Carrie Koziol Women's Health Specialist. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Pilates by Carrie, Inc. d/b/a Carrie Koziol Women's Health Specialist, and its directors, officers, and employees from any claim or demand including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this site or any violation of these terms and conditions.
VIII. Governing Law
The laws of the State of Illinois, County of Kane County, in the United States of America, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of all virtual/in-person live events, digital products, pdf downloads, and online course content. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
IX. Disputes Resolution
If You have any concern or dispute about the Company's virtual/in-person live events, digital products, pdf downloads, and online course content, You agree first to try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company at [email protected].
X. Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice before any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms.
XI. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us by email: [email protected].